Another fresh start..... argh

It's been a while since I've posted anything and things have been good. I'm currently seeing someone, and have been since last November.  She has been great and has really showed me that regardless of the outside I do have value and do deserve to be happy.

Just found out my youngest has started running with a group of girls and is going to do a 5k April 27th.  We're going to do it together!  I won't be able to run it, but i'm going to start hitting the gym hard, it's great having a carrot to keep me going! Another example how we can learn so much from our kids!!

Well i'm going to try and start posting more consistently.  Good luck with your goals and hope you have a great week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My goals for 2007.

Reasons motivating me to lose weight ....