Enough is enough ... Time to break free!!

When you finally get sick and tired of being sick and tired you will make changes, for me today was that day.

I'm sad. I'm tired of just existing. I am a prisoner of my own obesity. I have become trapped in an apartment because I am too far to drive.

I have nobody to blame but myself.  I tried to find happiness through someone else's love and attention only to come to the realization woman are just as shallow as I am. I had one girl tell me she couldn't introduce me to her parents because they wouldn't be able to get past my size.

Today was surreal I had been anticipating this date since Nov 3rd because I felt the truth would prevail and the blatant election fraud would be exposed. 

Then to see those I was counting on to secure justice fail me one by one made me feel more sad than when I lost my city council election or state representative race. However I realized I can do nothing from my apartment. I must get in the game and get off the couch.

It starts now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My goals for 2007.

Reasons motivating me to lose weight ....