Tap Tap is this thing on ?!


Okay well it's been a while since i've been around, and I could make a thousand excuses, but since we've heard them all i'll skip that for now.
 
I'm going to weigh in today, for the first time in a month, i've been a member at Weight Watchers but haven't had any desire to see how i'm doing. I know i've been in a bit of a funk lately and probably just need to go get some happy pills from the dr. but I haven't been able to muster the motivation. I've been looking for resources on improving my feelings of self worth, and how to overcome the negative self talk, so any resources you might have seen would be appreciated!
 
It is so frustrating to know what I need to/should be doing but be overcome with apathy, and lack of desire, that has to change for my sake and my kids.  My ex gave up on me and after almost two years since the separation i've finally accepted it is what it was and moved on. I know I have a ton to offer to my companion, now it's just a matter of working on improving myself and letting that next chapter come when it's time, which is so much easier said than done!
 
Well enough for now i'll be back later with weigh in update. remember a quote from Harriet Tubman
 
Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My goals for 2007.

Reasons motivating me to lose weight ....