Reasons motivating me to lose weight in 2009....

Reasons I want to lose weight.

1. For me.
2. For my wife, so she doesn’t become a widow.
3. For my kids, so they don’t lose a father.
4. So I can go to the mall and buy clothes.
5. So I don’t hear little kids say under their breath to friends or family (he’s fat, gigantic, huge etc. you get the picture)
6. So I can get my private pilots license.
7. So I can walk Maggie down the aisle. (Currently 8)
8. So I can watch Drew’s high school football games. (He is currently 6)
9. So I can walk Katie down the aisle.
10.So I am not dreaded and feared walking down the airplane aisle as they (skinny people) gasp when I say I’m sitting next to them.
11.So I can sit in a resteraunt booth.
12. So I don’t worry about if the chairs in the restaurant has arms.
13. So I can go to a Mavericks game.
14. So I can go to a Cowboys game.
15.So I can go to a Rangers game.
16.So I can go to Reunion arena or the American Airlines center and not fear the width of the chairs.
17.So I can break the cycle and have my kids grow up healthy and not overweight.
18.So I can fit into the size 36 jeans I wore in high school.
19.So I don’t have to wear anything that is “King Sized”
20. So I can sit anywhere in my church sanctuary (has theatre style chairs with few “handicap accessable” chairs.
21. So I don’t have to use the handicap stall at work because of a weight capacity of the non-handicapped wall hanging commodes.
22. So I can trade in the keg for a six pack (stomach muscles)
23. So I can buy clothes that are fashionable.
24.So I can tell the guys at the big and tall what I think of their clothes and prices!
25. So I can run.
26. So I can ride a non-stationary bike.
27. So I can compete in the ironman.
28. So I can ride a roller coaster.
29. So I can enjoy a swim without feeling like everyone is looking at me.
30.So I can run with my dog (haven’t got him yet one of my weight loss rewards)
31. So I can stop taking blood pressure medications.
32. So I stay out of the hospital.
33. So I can ride in a century bike ride.
34. So I can enter my real weight on the Cybex stationary bike.
35. So I can wrap a towel around me and tie it (non-beach towel)
36. So I can enter my real weight on the Lifecycle eliptical machine.
37. So I can wear Dockers again!
38. So I can buy a life insurance policy.
39. So I can inspire others to make the necessary changes.
40. So I can run a 5k with my kids.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My goals for 2007.

Reasons motivating me to lose weight ....